The Norlake KLF77812-C indoor walk-in freezer keeps temperatures around -10 degrees Fahrenheit with the Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system. Mounted on top of the walk-in, this system maximizes floor space. The air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil are built together in one housing, making them easy to access when servicing the unit. Drain lines are not required since it has an automatic condensate vaporizer.
With an embossed, coated steel finish, the interior and exterior resist corrosion and provide strength. The 4-inch-thick panels are foamed in place and align with mating rails, creating an airtight seal to prevent air from escaping. Polyurethane insulation wraps around the metal pane seams to enhance their strength.
The Norlake KLF77812-C indoor walk-in freezer has a smooth aluminum floor that holds as much as 800 pounds per square foot. The 26-inch-wide door closes by itself with a spring-actuated system and locks to prevent theft. A safety release protects users from getting accidentally trapped inside. An LED light in the freezer enhances visibility, and its placement over the door does not take up shelf space along the walls.
- Corrosion-resistant, coated steel interior and exterior finish
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in.-thick panels align properly with mating rails
- Polyurethane insulation wraps around the panels' metal seams to add durability
- Smooth aluminum floor can support 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- 26-in.-wide, spring-actuated, self-closing door
- Deadbolt door handle with padlock and key
- Inside safety release prevents users from getting accidentally trapped inside
- LED light brightens the interior
- Light is positioned above the door to prevent it from taking up shelf space
- 11⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 144 in. W x 91 in. H
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Designed for use indoors
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Air-cooled condenser and evaporator coil are built together in a single housing
- Automatic condensate vaporizer eliminates the need for drain lines
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Mounted on the ceiling to maximize floor space
- cULus listed
Check out our walk-in buyers' guide for more information on walk-in coolers and freezers.
Kold Locker™, Indoor -10°F Freezer, 8' x 12' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1-1/2 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLF77812-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|