The Norlake KLF77810-C Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in freezer is made with foamed-in-place, 4-inch-thick panels that align to create an airtight seal. Insulation wraps around the panel seams to provide additional strength that is further enhanced by the steel interior and exterior finish. An LED light is mounted above the door to brighten the interior without taking up essential wall space. Its spring-actuated door self-closes to create structural strength and retain cold air, and its integrated deadbolt handle prevents theft. An inside safety release keeps users from becoming trapped inside the unit. The average temperature in the Norlake KLF77810-C indoor walk-in freezer is -10 degrees Fahrenheit. Compared to side-mounted systems, the ceiling-mount Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system saves more floor space.
- 4-in.-thick panels are foamed in place to create strength
- Panels align properly with mating rails to create an airtight seal
- Polyurethane insulation around the metal panel seams add durability
- Corrosion-resistant, coated, and embossed steel interior and exterior
- Smooth aluminum floor can hold as much as 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- 26-in.-wide, spring-actuated door self-closes to retain cold air
- Deadbolt door handle with a padlock and key
- Inside safety release prevents staff members from getting trapped
- LED light above the door improves visibility
- 11⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 120 in. W x 91 in. H
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Made to be used indoors
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Single housing with the air-cooled condenser and evaporator coil
- Automatic condensate vaporizer eliminates drain line requirements
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Ceiling-mount design maximizes floor space
- cULus listed
You can visit our walk-in buyers' guide for more information on walk-in units.
Kold Locker™, Indoor -10°F Freezer, 8' x 10' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1-1/2 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLF77810-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|