The Norlake KLF77810-C Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in freezer operates below 10 degrees Fahrenheit, and the Capsule-Pak™ refrigeration system is mounted on the ceiling to reduce the risk of tampering. Built to support high-volume applications, the interior and exterior are made of durable 26-gauge coated steel. The unit has an aluminum floor, supporting 800 pounds per square foot. An LED light provides visibility in the freezer, and its location above the door does not take up shelf space.
Foamed-in-place, 4-inch-thick panels keep cold air inside the Norlake KLF77810-C indoor walk-in freezer and create structural stability. Insulation wraps around the metal seams to add strength, while the locking panel design creates an airtight seal. An airflow barrier is created when the door is open by its stepped profile. The self-closing design prevents a large amount of warm air from getting sucked into cabinet. Stored items are secured by the locking handle on the door.
- Part of the Kold Locker series
- 26-ga. embossed, coated steel interior and exterior finish withstands heavy use
- Smooth aluminum interior floor supports 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- LED light provides visibility inside the unit
- Light above the door does not take up wall shelving space
- Digital thermometer offers a readout of the current temperature
- 11⁄2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 120 in. W x 91 in. H
Capsule-Pak Refrigeration System
- Maintained operating temperature: 10 degrees F
- Ceiling mount helps prevent tampering
- Single housing includes the air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Factory assembled, wired, charged, and tested
- Does not require field-piping or component installation
- cULus listed
- 4-in.-thick panels are foamed in place to create structure and retain cold air
- Insulation wrapped around the metal seams adds strength
- Panels lock tightly together, creating an airtight seal
- Male and female mating rails align completely
- Outer perimeter panel gaskets are made without corner cuts or breaks
- Foamed-in-place edge caps at the end of the floor and ceiling will not come loose
- Stepped profile provides an airflow barrier to ensure the system is efficient
- Self-closing design with spring-actuated closer
- Locking deadbolt handle with padlock and key
- Inside safety release protects users from getting trapped
- Field-adjustable, heavy-duty, cam-lift hinges
- Replaceable perimeter door heater wire
- Magnetic gasket
Our walk-ins buyers' guide breaks down the features of walk-in units.
Kold Locker™, Indoor -10° F Freezer, 8' x 10' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 1-1/2 hp, 208-230v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Norlake KLF77810-C L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|