The Norlake KLB7768-C R Kold Locker™ indoor walk-in cooler has a Capsule-Pak™ refrigerator system that operates above 35 degrees Fahrenheit. By being mounted on the ceiling, the system will not be susceptible to unauthorized access or tampering. The air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil are built together. It has an automatic defrost with a time clock and an automatic condensate vaporizer that does not require drain lines. This refrigeration system is factory assembled and easy to install without field assembly of piping or other components.
Assembling this unit is simple since the panels have aligning male and female mating rails. These lock together tightly to create an airtight seal that retains cold air inside the cooler. Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to ensure the panels are structurally strong and keep air in the unit. It measures 4 inches thick and wraps around the metal seams to provide additional durability. The outer perimeter panel gaskets are continuous without cuts or breaks at the corners.
The door has a stepped profile that creates an airflow barrier, creating air retention efficiency by preventing air from escaping. Self-closing to help prevent cold air leaks, the door has a spring-actuated closer. It has a locking deadbolt handle and comes with a padlock and key. Staff members cannot get locked in the refrigerator since there is an interior safety release. The door opening measures 66 inches tall by 26 inches wide.
An LED interior light brightens the cooler, and since it is located above the door, it does not take up potential shelving space. This Norlake KLB7768-C R walk-in refrigerator has an embossed, coated steel interior and exterior finish with a smooth aluminum interior floor. It can hold 800 pounds per square foot. A digital thermometer provides a readout of the interior temperature.
- Kold Locker series
- 26-ga. embossed, coated steel interior and exterior finish
- Smooth aluminum interior floor withstands loads as heavy as 800 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Interior LED light above the door does not take up shelving or storage space
- Digital thermometer provides a readout of the temperature
- 5⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 96 in. W x 91 in. H
Capsule Pak Ceiling-mount Refrigeration System
- Operates at temperatures above 35 degrees F
- Designed for indoor use
- Ceiling mounted to reduce the risk of tampering
- Air-cooled condensing unit and evaporator coil are built together in a single housing
- Automatic defrost with time clock
- Automatic condensate vaporizer does not require drain lines
- Factory assembled, wired, charged, and tested to simplify installation
- Does not require installation of piping or components in the field
- cULus listed
- 4-in.-thick panels are foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- Insulation wraps around the metal seams to add strength
- Lock tightly together to enhance durability and create an air-tight seal
- Easy to install with male and female mating rails that properly align
- Outer perimeter panel gaskets are made without cuts and breaks at the corners
- Edge caps at the ends of the ceiling and floor are foamed in place to prevent them from coming loose
Stepped Profile, Self-closing Door
- Stepped profile creates an air flow barrier to ensure the door system is efficient
- Self-closing design with the spring-actuated closer
- Locking deadbolt handle with a padlock and key
- Inside safety release does not allow staff members to be locked in the cooler
- Field-adjustable, cam-lift hinges are heavy duty
- Replaceable perimeter door heater wire
- Magnetic gasket
- 66-in. x 26-in.-wide door opening
Unsure if this unit is right for you? Take a look at our walk-ins buyers' guide to find out more about these units.
Kold Locker™, Indoor +35° F Cooler, 6' x 8' x 7'-7" H, with floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, self-closing door, locking deadbolt handle, Capsule-Pak™ ceiling mount, 5/8 hp, 115v/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Norlake KLB7768-C R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet