The Southbend HDC-48 gas charbroiler has eight stainless steel burners that are evenly spread across the cooking surface. These burners are controlled independently, so operators can precisely control the temperature across the cook top. Adjustable to two positions for a variety of applications, the cooking grid can be used on both sides, and 5-inch rear and side splash guards keep liquids contained to the surface. Front and sides are made of stainless steel for corrosion, dent, and scratch resistance, while the aluminized steel rear and bottom withstand heavy-duty use. The unit can be converted from radiant cooking to briquette cooking.
- 8 stainless steel burners are controlled independently for precise cooking
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants support high-volume use
- 2-sided cooking grid can be adjusted to 2 positions to suit different applications
- 5-in. rear and side splash guards contain messes to the cook top
- 4-in. grease trough is wide enough to accommodate a spatula
- Reinforced, insulated, double walled sides provide structure and retain heat
- Stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion and simplify cleaning
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom withstand consistent use
- 4-in. legs adjust in the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Can be converted from radiant to briquette cooking
- Natural gas heated
- 160,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 31.3 in. D x 16 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide has in-depth information on charbroilers and other countertop equipment.
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 48", cast iron radiants, stainless steel burners, two-position, two sided cooking grid, removable crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 160,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, cCSAus, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDC-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|