Mesa Safe Company's MFL2014E-OLKBLKGR drop safe would be an effective tool to make sure hard-earned cash stays in its owner’s possession. Made with solid steel construction, it can withstand any physical damage when break-in attempts occur. Steel locking bolts are thick enough to provide added security to make it more difficult for thieves to pry it open. Four anchor holes give the ability to attach the safe to the floor, wall or other surface to prevent removal from its place. There is an option to have a safe combination or electronic lock. The electronic lock goes into lockout penalty mode if the wrong combinations are given, and will prevent any more from being entered further.
- Solid steel construction
- Can withstand physical damage during attempted break-ins
- Steel locking bolts add extra security
- 4 anchor holes give ability to attach safe to surface of choice
- Safe combination or electronic lock option
- Goes into 5-min. lockout penalty mode if 3 wrong combinations are given
- 1 manager and up to 5 user codes
- Battery-operated and gives low battery warning
- Programmable 1-59 min. unlocking time delay
- 1.5 cubic ft. interior
- Overall Dimensions: 14-in. W x 14-in. D x 27-1/4 in. H
- UL Listed
Depository Safe, 27.25 x 14 x 14", Interior 1.5-cu ft capacity, outer compartment interior 6-7/8 x 13.75 x 11", full length solid steel dead-bar, heavy-duty solid steel hinges, (4) pre-drilled anchor holes & anchor kit, 0.5" solid steel door, front loading mail box style deposit door, lock has drill-resistant hard plate, full-length solid steel dead-bar, electronic & keyed lock, Black/Grey.
White Glove Delivery and install service is available for this item - call customer service for pricing.
Mesa MFL2014E-OLK BLKGR Specifications
|Interior Cubic Feet||1.5|
|Drop Safe Depth (in)||11|
|Drop Safe Height (in)||8.875|
|Drop Safe Width (in)||13.75|
Mesa MFL2014E-OLK BLKGR Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Had one in use for 8 months. Tumbler lock for the key broke for top cabinet. Contacted Mesa customer support to get a replacement lock and got..."
"Had one in use for 8 months. Tumbler lock for the key broke for top cabinet. Contacted Mesa customer support to get a replacement lock and got a ticket. 2 months has passed with no customer support or help."