Mesa Safe Company's MFL2014E-BLKGR depository safe can be used to make sure that thieves do not get their hands on your businesses’ hard-earned cash. Made with solid steel construction and finished in gray and black, it features a full-length solid steel dead bar that prevents door removal when forced entry attempts are made. Steel locking bolts are thick enough to provide added security to make it more difficult for thieves to pry it open. Four anchor holes give the ability to attach the safe to the floor, wall or other surface to prevent removal from its place. A battery-operated electronic lock is protected by an internal relocking device, giving its owner full control.
- Solid steel construction
- Solid steel dead bar prevents door removal during break-in attempts
- Steel locking bolts add extra security
- 4 anchor holes give ability to attach safe to the floor or surface of choice
- Front-loading mailbox-like deposit door
- Battery-operated and gives low battery warning
- Locks out those who use wrong code
- 1 manager and up to 5 user codes
- Concealed emergency key system
- Overall Dimensions: 14-in. W x 14-in. D x 20.5-in. H
- UL Listed
Depository Safe, 20.25 x 14 x 14", Interior 0.8-cu ft capacity, full length solid steel dead-bar, heavy-duty solid steel hinges, (4) pre-drilled anchor holes & anchor kit, 0.5" solid steel door, front loading mail box style deposit door, lock has drill-resistant hard plate, full-length solid steel dead-bar, programmable electronic lock, 1 Manager & 5 User codes, low battery warning, Black/Grey.
White Glove Delivery and install service is available for this item - call customer service for pricing.
Mesa MFL2014E BLKGR Specifications
|Interior Cubic Feet||.8|
|Drop Safe Depth (in)||11|
|Drop Safe Height (in)||8.875|
|Drop Safe Width (in)||13.75|