The Luxor Furniture EC21-B utility cart has a 400-pound capacity that is best utilized when the weight is evenly distributed. Since the cart has shelves that are built 21⁄2 inches deep, you can easily transport dishes, cleaning supplies, food, and more. A push handle is molded into the side of the top shelf so the cart can easily be maneuvered. Four 4-inch swivel casters provide mobility, and two of them lock in place. The entire Luxor Furniture EC21-B utility cart is constructed of injection-molded thermoplastic resin, making it durable. The black color easily blends into any theme.
- 400-lb. capacity
- Comes in black to match virtually any theme
- 21⁄2-in.-deep tub shelves keep plates and product on the cart
- Push handle is molded onto the top shelf so you can easily maneuver the cart
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters provide mobility and 2 come with locking brakes
- Constructed of injection-molded thermoplastic resin
- Overall Dimensions: 32 in. W x 18 in. D x 321⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Utility Cart, 32.5"H, (2) shelves (one flat shelf, one tub shelf), 2.5" deep tub shelf, polyethylene shelves and PVC legs, ergonomic push handle, (4) 4" full swivel casters (two with locking brake), 400-lb maximum weight capacity, 35.25"W x 18"D x 32.5"H, black
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Luxor Furniture EC21-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|