Upscale restaurants, hotel kitchens and catering services can put Market Forge's ETP10E-208 convection steamer to good use. Made with a stainless steel body, the unit has a 10-pan capacity. With two cooking compartments, each one has an independent close-coupled 10-kW electric steam generator. It incorporates a water management system that reduces the amount of water used to condense generated steam, saving on energy costs. Each compartment is individually-controlled by an on and off power switch and 60-minute electromechanical timer. A mode selector gives the choice of using each cooking area as a holding cabinet.
- Stainless steel body
- 10-pan capacity
- 2 cooking compartments with 10 kW electric steam generator
- Water management system reduces amount of water used to condense generated steam
- Compartments individually-controlled by off and on power switch and 60-in. electromechanical timer
- Mode selector gives choice of using each cooking area as a holding cabinet
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall dimensions: 14-in. W x 21-in. D x x 17.25-in. H
- cSAus, NSF Certified, Energy Star
ECO-TECH™ PLUS Convection Steamer, floor model, electric, (2) compartment, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity per compartment, atmospheric steamer, self contained water filter, automatic water fill, individually controlled by power switch, 60 minute timer, (4) flanged feet, stainless steel interior & exterior, ENERGY STAR® , 208v/60/3ph, 20kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge ETP-10E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|