The Town RM-55P-R commercial rice cooker is heated by propane gas and connects to an easy-to-use rear feed. This cooker is not only made for rice; it can cook other foods as well. A bimetallic temperature sensor is mounted in the base of the cooker to ensure accurate heating and temperature control. The plated steel drop handles and aluminum construction make the cooker durable to resist daily use. Operating the cooker is simple since there are only two buttons. The Town RM-55P-R commercial rice cooker has a capacity of 55 cups and cooks rice in 27 minutes.
- Uses propane gas
- Can be used to cook rice and other foods
- 55 cup capacity
- 27 min. cook time
- Bimetallic temperature sensor mounted in the base provides accurate heat and temperature control
- Food is kept hot after cooking due to the internal pilot burner
- Cast aluminum pot is durable for long-term use
- Plated steel drop handles are very durable
- Rear propane gas feed eliminates stress on the gas valve body
- Stainless steel lid is easy to clean
- Easy operation with 2 buttons
- Overall Dimensions: 187⁄8 in. W x 147⁄16 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
RiceMaster Commercial Rice Cooker, propane gas, 55 cup capacity, push start button, cook and hold operation, steel drop handles, cast aluminum exterior, pressure regulator rear connection kit, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Town RM55PR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||6-months Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|