The Wolf TYG60C teppanyaki griddle is perfect for use in Japanese steakhouses since it can easily cook chopped vegetables, rice, eggs, and other Japanese menu items on its 3⁄4-inch-thick polished steel griddle plate. There is a single 30,000 BTU ring burner in this griddle. Its stainless steel construction is easy to clean and heavy duty for constant use. Since there are 1 inch side splashes and a backsplash, it is simple to contain grease and debris to the griddle plate. There is a 3-inch-wide grease trough that sends messes to the grease collector, making it easy and quick to clean the Wolf 061-B26001 teppanyaki griddle after cooking. A pilot safety valve shuts off gas to the pilot and burner if the pilot is extinguished.
- Powered by natural gas
- Cook chopped vegetables, rice, eggs, and more on the 3⁄4-in. polished steel griddle plate
- Infinite control heat valve controls 1 ring burner
- Grease and debris are contained with 1-in. side splashes and a backsplash
- 3-in.-wide grease trough drains to a grease collector to make it easy to clean
- Durability is added with the stainless steel front and sides
- Manual pilot ignition
- Pilot safety valve shuts off the gas to the pilot and burner if the pilot extinguishes
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection with a gas pressure regulator
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 61.62 in. W x 29.38 in. D x 10.5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Teppanyaki Griddle, 30,000 BTU, 60" W x 24" D x 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate, 1" stainless steel side & 3/8" backsplash, manual control valve, stainless steel front, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf TYG60C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|