Wolf's 60-inch gas teppanyaki griddle has a 60-inch x 24-inch highly-polished steel griddle plate to provide consistent, dependable results. The sleek design will meld into any establishment. Create memorable dishes for diners searching for a genuine Japanese experience.
- 60-in. wide gas griddle
- 1 ring burner with pilot ignition system and manual control valve
- Stainless steel front and sides and a 3/4-in. thick highly polished plate
- 3-in. wide grease trough drains into a large capacity collector
- 30,000 BTUs total output
- Overall Dimensions: 60-5/8 in W x 29-3/8 in. D
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Teppan-Yaki Griddle, 30,000 BTU, 60"W x 24"D x 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate, 1" stainless steel side & 3/8" backsplash, manual control valve, stainless steel front, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, CSA, NSF, specify elevation if over 2,000 ft., LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf TYG60C LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet