The Wolf TYG60C teppanyaki griddle is perfect for cooking rice, eggs, chopped vegetables, and more in Japanese steakhouses. It is powered by propane gas and has a 3⁄4-inch-thick griddle plate. There is one 30,000 BTU ring burner that is controlled by an infinite control heat valve. The 1-inch back and side splashes contain grease and other messes to the griddle plate. The front and sides of the drop-in griddle are constructed of stainless steel, providing durability and minor damage resistance. If the pilot extinguishes, gas is shut off to the pilot and burner thanks to the pilot safety valve. The Wolf TYG60C teppanyaki griddle measures 61.62 inches wide by 29.38 inches deep by 10.5 inches tall.
- Powered by propane gas
- 3⁄4-in. polished steel griddle plate is ideal for cooking rice, eggs, chopped vegetables, and more
- 1 ring burner is controlled with an infinite control heat valve
- Front and sides are constructed of stainless steel to add durability
- Stainless steel grease trough is 3 in. wide and drains to a grease collector for easy to clean up
- 1-in. back and side splashes contain grease and other messes to the cooking surface
- Manual pilot ignition
- Gas is shut off to the pilot and burner if the pilot extinguishes thanks to the pilot safety valve
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection with a gas pressure regulator
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 61.62 in. W x 29.38 in. D x 10.5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Teppanyaki Griddle, 30,000 BTU, 60" W x 24" D x 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate, 1" stainless steel side & 3/8" backsplash, manual control valve, stainless steel front, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, CSA, NSF, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf TYG60C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|