This teppanyaki griddle is 48-inches long and powered by natural gas. The polished steel griddle plate is 3/4-inches wide, and features a stainless steel grease trough with a high capacity grease collector. This griddle is powered by natural gas, which is often cheaper and more readily available than propane.
- Griddle plate is made of highly polished 3/4-in. steel
- Powered by natural gas
- Heavy duty ring burner puts out 30,000 BTU per hour
- Stainless steel grease trough is 3-in. wide and drains into a large capacity grease collector
- Standing pilot ignition system eliminates the need for electricity
- Backsplashes are 3/8-in. tall to keep food contained without blocking the customer's view when cooking for show
- Stainless steel construction makes griddle easy to clean and durable
- Overall Dimensions: 49.62-in. W x 29.38-in. D x 10.5-in. H
- CSA Listed; Design Certified
Teppanyaki Griddle, 30,000 BTU, 48" W x 24" D x 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate, 1" stainless steel side & 3/8" backsplash, manual control valve, stainless steel front, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf TYG48C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|