The 48-inch teppanyaki griddle by Wolf features a 30,000 BTU per hour ring burner. It is propane powered with a standing ignition system and a manual valve. The 3-inch wide grease trough drains into a large capacity collector, so you can keep your cooking surface clear without having to empty the collector constantly.
- Propane(LP) powered with standing pilot ignition system
- One ring burner puts out 30,000 BTU per hour
- Manual control valve allows operator complete temperature control
- Highly polished steel griddle plate is 3/4-in. thick for reliable temperature dispersion
- Stainless steel grease trough is easy to clean, and drains into a large capacity collector
- 3/8-in. backsplashes around the griddle keeps the food contained without impeding the customer's view when cooking for show
- Overall Dimensions: 49.62-in. W x 29.38-in. D x 10.5-in. H
- CSA Listed; Design Certified
Teppanyaki Griddle, LP gas, 30,000 BTU, 48" W x 24" D x 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate, 1" stainless steel side & 3/8" backsplash, manual control valve, stainless steel front, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf TYG48C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet