The GET BF-060-U Ultraware™ plate’s 6.25-inch diameter is ideal for serving dessert, salad, and bread. Its beige color with dark flecks calls to mind well-regarded ironstone dinnerware, while the double brown bands around the rim provide a classic look. Thanks to its melamine construction, the dish resists breakage and can withstand temperatures between -20 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The GET BF-060-U Ultraware plate can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher, but it should not be microwaved because it may weaken, which can lead to cracking and other damage.
- Resists breakage thanks to its melamine construction
- Biege color with dark flecks is reminiscent of ironstone dinnerware
- Double brown bands around the rim create a classic look
- BPA free
- Can be cleaned in commercial dishwashers
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees F
- May chip, peel, or crack is microwaved
- 6.25 in. dia.
- NSF certified
Ultraware™ Plate, 6-1/4" diameter, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF
GET BF-060-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|