The GET BF-060-IR Santa Fe™ plate has a 6.25-inch diameter, making it ideal for serving bread and butter, desserts, and sides. For a natural look, the plate comes in a tan color with dark speckles. Made with melamine, the dish can stand up to commercial use and resists breakage. This material is free of BPA and safe in commercial warewashers. Due to the melamine construction, this GET BF-060-IR Santa Fe plate should not be microwaved since chipping and peeling are possible.
- Ironstone tan color is neutral, so it can blend into most place settings
- Melamine material can stand up to heavy use
- BPA free
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees F
- Can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- May chip or peel if microwaved
- 6.25 in. dia.
- NSF certified
Santa Fe™ Plate, 6-1/4" diameter, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF
GET BF-060-IR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|