The GET BC-007-U Ultraware™ bouillon cup is made from melamine for strength and durability. It can withstand temperatures between -20 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, so it can be held in cold storage and used to serve hot foods, though it shouldn't be microwaved because the melamine may chip or peel. With its ironstone color and brown stripes, the cup offers a natural, classic look to any establishment. The GET BC-007-U Ultraware bouillon cup measures 4 inches in diameter by 2.25 inches tall, providing space to accommodate 8 ounces of gelatin, custard, sauces, and more.
- 8-oz. serving capacity
- 8.6-oz. rim-full capacity
- Ironstone color provides a natural look
- Brown stripes around the rim provide a traditional feel
- Can withstand heavy thanks to its break-resistant melamine composition
- BPA free
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees F
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- May peel or chip if microwaved
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. dia. x 2.25 in. H
- NSF certified
Ultraware™ Bouillon Cup, 8 oz. (8.6 oz. rim full), 4" diameter x 2-1/4" deep, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET BC-007-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|