The GET BC-007-T Tahoe™ bouillon cup gives tabletops a natural look with its sandstone color. Made of melamine, the bowl is break resistant, BPA free, and can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, so it can be used to serve everything from ice cream to soup. It can also safely be cleaned in commercial dishmachines. The GET BC-007-T Tahoe bouillon cup has a 4-inch diameter, 2.25-inch height, and 8-ounce serving capacity.
- Serving capacity of 8 oz.
- Rim-full capacity of 8.6 oz.
- Sandstone color gives tabletops a natural look
- Break-resistant melamine adds durability for heavy use
- Can withstand temperatures of -20 to 200 degrees F
- BPA free
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- May peel or chip if microwaved
- Overall Dimensions: 4 in. dia. x 2.25 in. H
- NSF certified
Tahoe™/Supermel I™ Bouillon Cup, 8 oz. (8.6 oz. rim full), 4" diameter x 2-1/4" deep, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, sandstone, NSF
GET BC-007-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|