The Focus FF2160G wire shelf resists corrosion in walk-ins thanks to its green epoxy coating. This shelf assembles quickly since no tools are needed to put it together. The ribs run from front to back so boxes and other items can easily slide on and off the shelf. With the open wire design, air flows freely to keep your product consistently chilled. This shelf can support up to 600 pounds, and it is adjustable in 1-inch intervals on the post. The Focus FF2160G wire shelf locks onto the post since he tapered openings slide over the tapered split sleeves.
- Open design allows for airflow and minimizes dust accumulation
- Products are easy to see since shelf is wire
- Locks onto the post since tapered openings slide over the tapered split sleeves
- Assembles quickly without tools
- Ribs run front to back so items can slide on and off shelf smoothly
- Adjustable in 1-in. intervals along post's length
- Green epoxy coating prevents corrosion, especially in walk-ins
- Supports up to 600 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. L x 21 in. W
- NSF certified
Wire shelf, 21" D x 60" W, green epoxy coated wire
Focus FF2160G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet