Great for fajitas and rice dishes, the Lodge LJOSH3 cast iron serving griddle maintains the temperature of food while it is being served. This material retains heat for long periods of time, though it can take longer than others to heat up. It can be used with stovetops, griddles, and ovens, and users should hand wash and dry the oval griddle immediately after use. To maintain the seasoning on the material, a light coat of vegetable oil should be applied after each wash to protect from moisture damage.
- Maintains cooked food's temperature
- Cast iron retains heat for long periods of time
- Compatible with all ovens, griddles, and ranges
- Hand wash and dry immediately
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after handwashing to keep material seasoned and protected from moisture
- Overall dimensions: 13.37 in. L x 10 in. W x 0.75 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Lodge Logic Serving Griddle, 13"L x 10"W, jumbo, oval, without handle, cast iron (hand wash only - do not use dishwasher). Underliner not included.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lodge LJOSH3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Grill Pans & Griddles|
|Warranty||Lodge Stands Behind its Products; Contact Customer Service for Assistance|