Standard Features and Benefits
- 8-qt. capacity
- Flanged lid is designed to hold coals and briquettes
- 3 legs for placing directly in an open fire
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Lid can be flipped over for use as a griddle
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. dia. x 5-in. H
- Hand wash only
- Made in USA
Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven, 8 quart, 12" dia. x 5" deep, bail wire, three legs, cast iron (hand wash only - do not use dishwasher)
Lodge L12DCO3 Specifications
|Type||Dutch Ovens & Braziers|
|Style||Dutch Ovens & Casseroles|
Lodge L12DCO3 Customer Reviews
"It's a fun cooking tool"
"The versatility of the dutch oven and how many different things can be made in it. I'm looking forward to trying many different dishes while camping."
"I use this 28 pound Dutch oven mainly for roasting potatoes outside in a brick oven, but if I had an old fireplace, I'd try baking in it, too."