Standard Features and Benefits
- Caribbean enamel finish
- 4-1/2 qt. capacity accommodates several servings of soups and stews
- Matching lid keeps heat inside the vessel
- 10-in. diameter x 4-in. depth
- Not recommended for use in commercial kitchens
- Not dishwasher safe-hand wash only
Lodge Dutch Oven, 4-1/2 quart, 10 dia. x 4" deep, cast iron (hand wash only - do not use dishwasher) colored enamel, Caribbean (gradated blue)
Lodge EC4D33 Specifications
|Type||Dutch Ovens & Braziers|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Style||Dutch Ovens & Casseroles|
Lodge EC4D33 Customer Reviews
"Excellent Dutch Oven for general use. Perfect for baking bread. A very solid nice product. Would highly recommend."
"Solid Product. Arrived in mint condition due to good packing job at Katom's shipping department. Wait to buy a metal replacement knob for the lid, if you think you need it for high temperature cooking because mine came with a metal one and I was expecting the plastic one. Great way to warm up a cold winter kitchen with some good food."