Standard Features and Benefits
- Replaces 24HP-01-2
- Color-zoned dial with HACCP guidelines for food safety
- Temperature range of 100 - 600 degrees F
- Accuracy of within 25 degrees F
- Can be hung or stood upright
- Stainless steel housing
- Glass lens
- Overall Dimensions: 2.43-in. W x 0.625-in. D x 2.96-in. H, 2-in. dia. dial
- NSF Certified
Oven Thermometer, HACCP referenced 2" (5 cm) dia. dial with colored zone highlighting proper oven temp. range, temperature range 100 to 600°F (50 to 300°C), ±25°F temperature accuracy, NSF
Cooper 24HP-01-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Cooper 24HP-01-1 Customer Reviews
"Difficult to read when used in a range oven(lower). The metal rim on the face of the gauge obscures the Fahrenheit numbers. This gauge is better suited for a wall oven where viewing angle would be at eye level. The gauge is also a little slow in response time."
"Stays easy to read over time."