The Gold Medal 8049D FW-9 electric fryer has a shallow depth in the fry pot, making it ideal for creating funnel cakes, donuts, and more. You can cook four to six funnel cakes at a time without cooling the oil down. One thermostat works with the heat adjustment dial to help recover temperatures if they do cool down significantly. If the heating element gets too hot, a high-limit shutdown thermostat shuts it off. A drain board and drain are included, but the funnel cake ring is sold separately. The Gold Medal 8049D FW-9 electric fryer has an oil capacity of 20 pounds.
- Shallow depth makes this fryer ideal for funnel cakes, donuts, and more
- Funnel cake ring is sold separately
- Handles 4-6 cakes at a time without cooling down the oil
- 20-lb. oil capacity
- High-limit shutdown thermostat shuts off the heating element if it gets too hot
- Thermostat works with the heat adjustment dial to help recover temperatures
- Drain board and drain
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13 A, 4500 W, NEMA 6-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 171⁄2 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 11 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
FW-9 Fryer, electric, 20 lb. oil capacity, (3) funnel cake capacity, drain board & drain, 208/240v, 13 amps, 4400 watts, NEMA 6-20P, UL & NSF listed (electrical requirements subject to change, contact factory for exact specifications)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 8049D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||(3) 8" Cakes|