Convenience stores and concession stands can make good use of the Gold Medal 5301 chili and nacho cheese dispenser. Each side of this unit holds one 140-oz. bag of chili or nacho cheese for topping concession classics like hot dogs and nachos. It also has a digital temperature control and a non-timed manual portion control. Each side has a peristaltic pump, which forces the contents through the flexible tube using wave contractions, resulting in little to no food waste. A bright, eye-catching graphic is on the front, grabbing customers’ attention and advertising with pictures. The stainless steel food contact areas of the Gold Medal 5301 chili cheese dispenser resist corrosion and make for easy cleaning.
- Each side holds and warms one 140-oz. bag of chili or nacho cheese
- Dual peristaltic pumps force contents out completely, resulting in little food waste
- Digital temperature control
- Non-timed manual portion control
- Graphic on the front
- Stainless steel food contact areas
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.33 A, 760 W, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 27 in. H
- cULus Listed
Dual Cheese & Chili Dispenser, with decals, for nachos, 140 oz bag each side, dual peristaltic pumps, 760 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 760 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 5301 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Cheese & Chili|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|