The Gold Medal 3038ED Super Floss cotton candy machine holds almost three full pounds of sugar, offering high-volume, continuous production that makes it perfect for cotton candy packaging and high-traffic areas like sports stadiums, carnivals, and more. It offers an 8-inch diameter spinner head and a 29-inch ID Floss Bowl, along with a permanent floss head. That means this dynamic floss head eliminates the need for ribbons and bands that are common in cotton candy machines. Constant digital heat also contributes to its ability to satisfy high demands of up to six to seven servings per minute. The Gold Medal 3038ED Super Floss cotton candy machine has a stainless steel cabinet that is durable and easy to clean.
- Produces up to 6-7 servings per min.
- Holds almost 3 lbs. of sugar
- Constant digital heat
- Stainless steel cabinet is durable and easy to clean
- 8-in. dia. floss head is permanent for lasting use
- 29-in. dia. floss bowl provides space for large production
- Eliminates the need for ribbons and bands
- Whirlgrip stabilizers
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 30 A, 2800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 29 in. W x 31 in. D x 19 in. H
The first, dynamic floss head. Head holds almost 3 full pounds of sugar. The ideal machine for Cotton Candy packaging, high traffic theme parks or other midways. 3100 watts. World's first 8" diameter spinner head. 29" ID Floss Bowl. The first "permanent" floss head. Completely eliminates the use of ribbon and bands. Produces the most perfect Cotton Candy
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 3038ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Cotton Candy Machine|