The Gold Medal 3005SS Tornado cotton candy machine features durable stainless steel construction in the cabinet that should last you for many years. Ideal for high-traffic or high-volume locations, this machine has a 26-inch spun aluminum floss pan that ensures consistent performance. It also has double transformers, one large fixed and one variable, which enable the system to either boost or buck incoming voltages in response to variations. That protection, particularly useful with inconsistent power supplies in midways and other remote locations, can save your Gold Medal 3005SS Tornado cotton candy machine in the event there is a serious surge. It can also keep production going if there should be a temporary lag in power supply.
- Produce up to 6-7 servings every min.
- Large, fixed and variable transformers
- Can boost or buck line voltage
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty
- Aluminum floss bowl
- Motor is heavy duty for long-term use
- 4 oversized brushes
- Toggle style switches offer easy operation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 30 A, 2400 W, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 30 in. D x 19 in. H
Tornado® Cotton Candy Machine, stainless steel, up to 6-7 servings per minute, toggle switches, (2) 7" stacked ribbon heat elements, 1/3 hp motor with sealed ball bearings, voltage boost transformer, volt meter, stainless steel cabinet, 120v/60/1-ph, 2400 watts, NEMA 5-30P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Gold Medal 3005SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Cotton Candy Machine|