The Correll SPA2460PX 01 panel leg table will look great when used for seminars, training sessions, meetings, and other educational or instructional events. In order to give users a maximum amount of leg room, this table folds with a knife-lock mechanism, which is mounted on the back of the table legs. This mechanism also allows the tables to be set up quickly and folded easily so your staff doesn't have to spend much time setting them up and putting them away. This seminar and training table is constructed with a black steel frame, while the high-pressure, walnut-patterned laminate top has a backer sheet for stability and a 3⁄4-inch particle board core. The top provides users with a hard, smooth writing surface. The design also includes a panel on each side to give the table a more professional look. The Correll SPA2460PX 01 table has an adjustable height and can be adjusted from 22 to 32 inches tall. It is also 60 inches wide and 24 inches deep.
- Panel leg seminar and training table
- Folds with the company's knife-lock mechanism
- Designed to be easily folded and quickly set up
- Gives users plenty of leg room to ensure they remain comfortable
- High-pressure laminate top provides a smooth, hard writing surface
- Constructed with a 3⁄4-in. particle board core
- Backer sheet gives the table additional stability
- Comes in Walnut, with a black steel frame
- Height adjustable from 22 to 32 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 24 in. D x 32 in. H
Panel Leg Seminar and Training Table with Knife-Lock folding mechanism that allows the most leg room of any seminar table design on the market. Table folds easily for handling and sets up quickly with a solid snap. The top is high-pressure laminate for a smooth, hard writing surface with a 3/4" high-density particle board core and backer sheet. Attractive panel leg design. 24" x 60". Adjustable Height 22"-32". Walnut Top with Black Frame.
Correll SPA2460PX 01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet