The Correll CSA3072 21 work station is a desk-height table that can be used in office and educational settings that require tables for organizing files and equipment or for use as a functional desk. This table is created with a 11⁄4-inch-thick cherry woodgrain top on a sturdy black steel frame, providing a stable surface on which to work. If this table is used with electronic equipment, a trough along the bottom edge of the modesty panel and two holes assist in wire management to keep the setup looking organized. This Correll work station can be adjusted between 21 and 29 inches high and includes two types of adjustment tools: set screws, which are tamper-proof, and knobs, which make it easy for anyone to make adjustments. This table measures 72 inches wide and 30 inches deep to provide you with plenty of working space.
- Desk-height work station
- Features a cherry woodgrain top
- Top measures 11⁄4 in. thick
- Modesty panel includes 2 holes and 1 trough for wire management
- Black steel frame provides stability
- Height is adjustable between 21 and 29 in.
- Includes tamper-proof set screws and knobs for height adjustment
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 30 in. D x 29 in. H
High-Pressure Top Computer and Training Table with 1.25" thick top and backer sheet. This desk height work station has sturdy all steel frame with adjustable nylon glides. Steel Modesty Panels with Wire Management Trough on inside bottom edge. Adjustable Height 21" - 29". 30" x 72". Cherry/Black
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Correll CSA3072 21 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet