The Duke 676 water pan sits over a heating element and holds food pans over the steam rising from about one inch of water. This pan is made of stainless steel for corrosion and scratch protection. To support cleanup, its corners are rounded so that debris is less likely to get stuck. Although it is especially made for Aerohot food warmers, it can work for Thurmaduke units with a blanked-out top opening, as well.
- Catches spills and excess water
- Made of stainless steel for rust and scratch resistance
- Coved corners prevent debris buildup
- Used for Thurmaduke units or Aerohot food warmers
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. H x 20 in. W x 6.25 in. D
- NSF certified
Stainless steel spillage/ water pan for Aerohot food warmers. 12'' x 20'' x 6.25'' depth
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 676 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Water Pan|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|