The Magikitch'n MKG-60 gas griddle uses liquid propane and has a 593⁄4-inch-by-24-inch cooking surface. There is a 1-inch-thick griddle plate and five burners placed every 6 inches of grill space. Every 12 inches is thermostatically controlled for varied cooking temperatures. These thermostats employ snap action controls that maintain 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To provide accurate surface temperatures and quick response times, there are temperature probes embedded into the griddle plate. The controls are combined with a piezo spark ignitor for push-button ignition.
The griddle’s double-walled and reinforced sides are constructed of stainless steel. The Magikitch'n MKG-60 gas griddle side skirting is fully welded around the perimeter of the plate. With the skirt’s smooth surface, cleaning them is simple. To reduce messes, the splash back helps prevent grease and debris from reaching other surfaces. The 3.5-inch-wide front grease trough and 3.75-gallon grease box allow for easy cleanup.
- 593⁄4 in. W x 24 in. D cooking surface provides space for cooking a large amount of orders
- 5 venturi-style burners are placed every 6 in. to offer even heat
- 1-in. thick polished stainless steel griddle plate
- Snap action thermostat keeps temperature between 200-450 degrees F
- Temperature probes are embedded in the plate to provide fast response times and accurate temperatures
- Piezo spark ignitor for push-button ignition
- Safety pilot with flame loss shutoff and factory-installed gas regulator and shutoff for safe use
- Skirting around the perimeter is fully welded to add durability
- Smooth skirt surface makes cleanup quick and simple
- Contoured splash back contains messes and resists debris
- Fully-welded grease chute prevents grease migration
- Easy-to-clean design with the 3.75-gallon grease box mounted on the left of the unit, grease chute, and lack of exposed fasteners
- Cabinet back is easily removable to facilitate cleaning
- 4-in. legs keep the unit off countertops and can be removed
- Flush-mount capable with the solid panel cabinet base
- 150,000 BTU, 43.9 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 31.56 in. D x 23.28 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 59-3/4" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, snap-action thermostat & piezo ignitor, grease chute and box, front grease trough, 3" side splash, stainless steel, 4" removable legs, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n MKG-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||60|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||32|