The MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-648 charbroiler comes with 10 stainless steel burners. Since they are individually controlled, the burners provide accurate cooking and radiate direct heat to the top grid. For lasting durability, the steel-rod top grid can expand and contract without warping. Grease from the food is directed into the trough by the tilting grid design. A grid scraper is included with the MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-648 radiant charbroiler, making it easy to remove burnt-on messes. The charbroiler’s 6-inch service shelf includes a utensil-holding towel bar.
- All 10 stainless steel burners have individual controls that provide precise heat to the product
- Each burner has a V-shaped radiant that ensures heat is directed to the floating top grid
- 1⁄2-in. steel rods on the top grid do not warp when they expand and contract
- EZ-Tilt top grid design moves grease into the trough
- Top grid scraper makes it easy to remove tough messes
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf enables convenient food plating
- Towel bar on the shelf creates a place to hang utensils
- Double-walled, fully-insulated outer cabinet retains heat
- Stainless steel sides are durable for commercial use
- Convertible from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- Powered by LP gas
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 393⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, floor model, LP gas, 48" wide, 34" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, open cabinet base, 6" adjustable legs, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n FM-RMB-648 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|