The MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-648 charbroiler uses 10 stainless steel burners that are controlled individually to produce consistent results on the top grid. This grid is angled toward the grease trough so liquids move into it easily and simplify the cleanup process. To make cleanup easy, a grid scraper is included to remove food that is burned onto the steel rods. The unit has a 6-inch service shelf and built-in utility bar. The outer cabinet is fully insulated to keep heat inside and double walled for additional durability. This MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-648 radiant charbroiler has stainless steel sides that resist corrosion and minor damage.
- 10 stainless steel, individually-controlled burners produce accurate results
- V-shaped radiant for each burner moves heat directly to the top grid
- 1⁄2-in. steel rods on the top grid expand and contract without becoming warped
- EZ-Tilt grid design allows grease to gravitate toward the front trough
- Scraper is included to remove burnt food from the top grid
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf serves as a plating surface
- Shelf has a towel bar that can accommodate hanging utensils
- Double-walled outer cabinet is insulated to prevent heat from escaping
- Stainless steel side construction is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Convertible from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- Powered by natural gas
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 393⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, floor model, natural gas, 48" wide, 34" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, open cabinet base, 6" adjustable legs, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n FM-RMB-648 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|