The MagiKitch'n CM-RMB-636 charbroiler is 36 inches wide and has seven stainless steel, individually-controlled burners. Each one has a radiant that directs heat from the burners to the free-floating top grid. The steel rods on the top grid are long-lasting, as they can expand and contract without warping. When the product is cooked, it can be plated on the 6-inch service shelf. To hold tools and utensils, there is a utility bar on the shelf. A grid scraper is included with the MagiKitch'n CM-RMB-636 radiant charbroiler, making it easy to remove burnt-on product.
- 7 stainless steel burners are controlled individually for precise heat control
- V-shaped radiant for each of the burners direct heat to the floating top grid
- Top grid is made up of 1⁄2-in. steel rods that resist warping as they expand and contract
- EZ-Tilt design of the grid moves grease into the front grease trough
- Quick-lift handle on the grid makes it easy to remove
- Scraper for the top grid removes food that is burned on
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf creates a space for convenient plating
- Shelf has a utility bar for tools and utensils
- Double-walled, fully-insulated outer cabinet retains heat
- Stainless steel sides are corrosion resistant and strong
- Convertible from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- Heated by natural gas
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 36" wide, 17-1/2" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, without legs for equipment stand, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n CM-RMB-636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|