The MagiKitch'n CM-RMB-636 charbroiler has an individual control for each of the seven stainless steel burners. Each burner has a V-shaped radiant to direct heat to the top grid. The steel rods on the top grid are able to expand and contract without warping. In order to direct grease into the grease trough, the grid has a tilted design. The double-walled outer cabinet is fully insulated to keep heat in the MagiKitch'n CM-RMB-636 charbroiler. It has stainless steel sides that resist corrosion, provide durability, and make it simple to clean. Its radiant-style heating can be converted to coal-style heating.
- 7 stainless steel burners have individual control knobs to provide precise heating
- V-shaped radiant with each burner ensures heat is directed up to the grid and product
- Top grid has 1⁄2-in. steel rods that expand and contract but will not warp
- EZ-Tilt grid design angles grease into the front grease trough
- Quick-lift handle on the top grid allows it to be removed easily
- Top grid scraper makes it easy to remove burnt-on food
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf provides a place to set plates to transfer food
- Towel bar on the shelf can hold utensils
- Double-walled outer cabinet is fully insulated to retain heat
- Stainless steel sides resist minor damage and corrosion
- Convertible from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- LP gas heated
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, countertop, LP gas, 36" wide, 17-1/2" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, without legs for equipment stand, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n CM-RMB-636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|