The Vulcan-Hart VTEC14 countertop charbroiler has an 11-inch-by-25-inch cooking grid. This unit employs an infrared burner system to produce even heat distribution. This burner system also features emitter panels that are constructed of heavy duty steel, providing durability for commercial applications. There is a high-range heat control valve, which allows for precise control over the charbroiler’s heat.
The unit’s piezo ignition system allows for electricity-free spark ignition. A stainless steel finish adds durability to the unit, while the full-length crumb tray provides hassle-free clean-up. The backsplash and splash guards keep messes contained to the Vulcan VTEC14 countertop charbroiler. With the 4-inch adjustable legs, the unit is lifted off the countertop. The charbroiler takes up little space, measuring 14.4 inches wide by 35.1 inches deep by 16.4 inches tall.
- Powered by propane
- 11 in. x 25 in. cooking grid
- Infrared burner system with IRX™ technology provides even heat distribution
- Burner control knob is chrome for durability
- High-range heat control valve provides precise control
- Piezo spark igniters allow for direct ignition without electricity
- Stainless steel finish adds durability and makes cleaning simple
- Full-length crumb tray is constructed of stainless steel and facilitates cleaning
- Splash guard and backsplash help keep messes contained to the cooking area
- Removable stainless steel heat shield provides safety
- 4-inch adjustable legs keep the unit elevated off countertops
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 22,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 14.4 in. W x 35.1 in. D x 16.4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
IRX™ Infrared Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 14-1/2", (1) 22,000 BTU burner, manual control, piezo ignition, crumb tray, stainless steel cooking grids, sides, control panel, top trim, removable heat shield & backsplash, 4" adjustable legs, 22,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VTEC14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet