The Vulcan VHP636U gas hotplate has three open burners and three step-up open burners, making cooking convenient on two levels. The open burner design provides direct heat to the cooking instruments and more control over the temperature. Lift-off heads on the burners provide access to the components. The cast iron grate construction is heavy duty to withstand commercial applications. Debris is collected in a full-width, pull-out crumb tray to facilitate cleaning. Since the 4-inch legs adjust, the Vulcan VHP636U gas hotplate can be placed at your ideal cooking height. The unit measures 36 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 165⁄8 inches tall.
- Operates with natural gas
- (3) 30,000 BTU open burners provide a direct heat to pots and pans
- (3) 30,000 BTU step-up open burners are elevated to a convenient cooking height
- Burners have lift-off heads for access to components
- 6 infinite heat control valves adjust the temperature of each burner
- Cast iron grate construction is heavy duty
- Full-width, pull-out crumb tray collects debris
- Adjust the 4-in. legs to your ideal cooking height
- Easy to turn on with a standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, NG gas, 36", countertop, (3) 30,000 BTU open burners, (3) 30,000 BTU step-up open burners, with lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, 180,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP636U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Step Up|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|