The Vulcan VCRH36 hotplate has six open burners that directly heat product for accurate, quick cooking. Burners have lift-off heads for access during cleaning, and the durable, cast iron grates are built for frequent use while retaining heat. A full-width crumb tray facilitates cleanup after cooking, and the Vulcan VCRH36 hotplate uses 4-inch legs to adjust on uneven surfaces.
- Natural gas heated
- 6 open burners have lift-off heads for convenient cleaning access
- 6 infinite heat control valves for cooking different products at one time
- Cast iron grates retain heat and withstand commercial applications
- Full-width crumb tray contains food particles
- Stainless steel sides, front, and front top ledge support heavy use while resisting dents and scratches
- Balances on 4-in. adjustable legs for uneven surfaces
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 29.3 in. D x 13.3 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Maximize your countertops with different kinds of cooking equipment that we talk about in our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide.
Hotplate, natural gas, countertop, 36", (6) 25,000 BTU cast iron open burners with lift-off burner heads, infinite heat controls, crumb tray, (2) drawers, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRH36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|