The Vulcan VCRB36 charbroiler has six cast iron grates that are reversible to level or incline positions for versatile cooking options. Each grate is heated by a 14,500 BTU burner with an infinite heat control valve, allowing for quick, accurate heat adjustments. A standing pilot ignition system conveniently turns the burners on and off. Liquids are collected in a full-width front grease drawer. Heat is sent upward, away from the grease drawer and toward the burners with the underburner deflector system. The Vulcan VCRB36 charbroiler sits on 4-inch legs that can be adjusted for stability on most uneven surfaces.
- Powered by natural gas
- (6) 51⁄4-in. cast iron grates can be reversed to level or incline positions
- (1) 14,500 BTU burner heats each grate
- Each burner has an infinite heat control valve to allow accurate heat adjustments
- Heavy-duty radiants withstand commercial applications
- Standing pilot makes it easy to turn the burners on and off
- Grease drawer spans the full width of the unit’s front to collect liquids
- Underburner deflector system sends heat upward and away from the grease drawer
- Front, front top ledge, and sides are constructed of stainless steel to provide durability
- 4-in. legs adjust to stabilize on uneven floors
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
- Gas pressure regulator is convertible for LP service
- 87,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 27 in. D x 13 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36", (6) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, low profile, reversible grates, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 87,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRB36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|