The Vulcan VCRB36 charbroiler measures 36 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 13 inches tall, which is ideal for cooking on countertops, equipment stands, and work tables. With 4-inch adjustable legs, this unit remains level on almost any surface. There are six 51⁄4-inch-wide broiler grates, and each one can be reversed from level to inclined positions. To provide even heat distribution, there is one 14,500 BTU burner for each grate. It is easy to adjust the temperature thanks to the infinite heat control valves. Since this model operates with a standing pilot ignition system, it is simple and quick to light the burners.
Liquids are collected and stored safely in a full-width grease drawer. To keep the drawer and drip areas cool, the Vulcan VCRB36 countertop charbroiler uses an underburner deflector system to reflect heat up and toward the burners. Durable for commercial applications, the front, front top ledge, and sides are constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Heated by propane gas
- (6) 51⁄4-in.-wide, reversible broiler grates can be placed in level or inclined positions
- (1) 14,5000 BTU burner heats each grate with an infinite heat control valve
- Lighting the burners is simple with a standing pilot ignition system
- Cast iron radiants withstand heavy-duty use
- Full-width front grease drawer collects liquids for safe storage and disposal
- Heat is reflected up and out of the drawer and drip areas by the underburner deflector system
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the charbroiler lifted off countertops and equipment stands at a comfortable 13 in. working height
- Sides, front, and front top ledge resist corrosion with their stainless steel construction
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator
- 87,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 27 in. D x 13 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 36", (6) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, low profile, reversible grates, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 87,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRB36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|