The Vulcan VCCB25 radiant charbroiler is for grilling chicken, burgers, steak, and more in most establishments. Its compact size enables it to be used on countertops, while the char radiants and burners are made of durable cast iron. Since the grates are reversible, it helps with level broiling and cleaning. Most of the unit is constructed of durable stainless steel to resist dents and scratches, and grease drawers under the grates collect debris to ease cleanup. The Vulcan VCCB25 radiant charbroiler is heated with propane through a standing pilot ignition system.
- Propane heated
- Sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash, and grease tough are constructed of durable stainless
- Grease drawers collect liquid and food particles
- Cast iron char radiants and 4 burners withstand heavy use
- Cast iron grates are reversible to help with cleaning and level broiling
- Standing pilot ignition system heats the unit
- Each burner has its own infinite control valve so multiple types of product can be prepared
- Underburner deflector system pushes heat up to create a cool area in the grease drawer
- Backsplash keeps debris from reaching other surfaces
- 4-in. legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 58,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
More information on charbroilers can be found in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 25-1/4", (4) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat controls, reversible grates, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 58,000 BTU CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCCB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|