The Vulcan SMF600SYSTEM scaleblocker water treatment system is a single-cartridge design that is a category 3 recyclable cartridge. Changing the cartridge is easy since its quarter-turn cartridge quickly connects and disconnects without requiring a wrench. The need for deliming is reduced with nano crystal scale reduction, and hollow carbon is used to remove chlorine and chloramines. The quick-connect inlet and outlet assemblies let you reverse the flow or add an optional pre-filter. If a cap is not used, there is an unfiltered water connection for cold water condensate. If you register your Vulcan SMF600SYSTEM scaleblocker water treatment system with Vulcan, they will send you free filter maintenance reminders.
- Single-cartridge design
- Need for deliming is reduced with the nano crystal scale reduction
- Hollow carbon is used for the removal of chlorine and chloramines
- Modular mounting head and bracket assembly
- Inlet and outlet assemblies quickly connect for reversing the flow or adding an optional pre-filter
- Shut-off valve and pressure gauge included
- Filtered water test valve
- If cap is not used, there is an unfiltered water connection for cold water condensate
- Maintenance reminders for the filter if your system is registered with Vulcan
- Treats water up to 300 PPM hardness
- Removes up to 4 PPM chlorine and chloramines
- 1⁄4-turn cartridge quickly connects and disconnects for simple changes
- 3⁄4-in. NPTF with 3⁄4-in. male GHT adaptors connections installed
- Category 3 recyclable cartridge
- Overall Dimensions: 15 in. W x 9 in. D x 19 in. H
- NSF certified
SCALEBLOCKER™ Water Treatment, 1/4 turn quick connect cartridge, modular mounting bracket and head assembly, quick connect inlet and outlet assemblies for reversing flow or adding optional pre-filter, standard shut-off valve and pressure gauge, connections are 3/4" NPTF with 3/4" Male GHT adaptors installed (male garden hose thread), 0-2 GPM, 5 micron, 7,500-Gallon Capacity, 40-125 PSI pressure requirement, filtered water test valve, unfiltered water connection for cold water condensate with cap if not used, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan SMF600SYSTEM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet