Vulcan's C24GA10-DLX gas steamer accepts up to 10 full-size, 21⁄2 inch deep steam pans, five in each of its two sections. Each of those two sections has its own independant controls, including a 60-minute timer and a continuous steam mode. The steamer's integrated steam system generates a total of 125,000 BTU/hr. for quick, powerful steaming.
- Accommodates (5) 21⁄2 in. deep pans in each compart for a total 10 pan capacity
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Cooking compartments are lined with stainless steel and include coved corners for easy cleaning
- 125,000 BTU steam generator
- Generator uses staged water fill for consistent results
- Deluxe control package with superheated steam system
- 60-min. timer for each compartment
- Continuous steam feature for customized steam program
- Rugged, long-lasting doors and door latch mechanisms
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable for level installation
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection with pressure regulator
- Separate connections for treated and untreated water
- 11⁄2-in. NPT drain connection
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.0A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 35.4 in. D x 72 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and UL-EPH Listed
Convection Steamer, NG Gas, PowerSteam™ Series with Superheated Steam, 2 compartments on 24" cabinet base, (10)12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans total, staged water fill high output stainless steel steam generator with auto blowdown, manual control with 60-minute timer and constant steam feature each compartment, split water line, stainless steel interior, exterior, frame & flanged feet, electric ignition, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24GA10 PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|