Steaming your products will be a breeze using Vulcan-Hart's C24GA10-BSC LP gas convection steamer in your busy kitchen. Part of the C24GA Series, this model has a stainless steel exterior and two stainless steel cooking compartments that include interior coved corners. It contains a stainless steel steam generator that operates at 125,000 BTUs per hour with a staged water fill, which slowly applies replenishment water to the boiler after it has filled. A separate 60-minute timer with a constant steam feature in each compartment comes with this gas convection steamer, which stands on a 24-inch cabinet base.
- Stainless steel exterior for durability
- 2 stainless steel cooking compartments with interior coved corners
- 125,000 BTU per hr. stainless steel steam generator
- Includes staged water fill that applies replenishment water to the boiler
- 60-min. timer with constant steam feature in each compartment
- 10-pan capacity
- Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms for better control
- Water-resistant cabinet base with enclosed bottom for more protection
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs and flanged feet keep unit solid in place
- Includes split water line connection and treated and untreated water connections
- 1-1/2 in. NPT drain connection
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-in. D x 76-in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, UL-EPH Listed
Convection Steamer, LP Gas, 2 compartments on 24" cabinet base, (10)12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans total, high output stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill, manual control with 60-minute timer with buzzer each compartment, split water line, stainless steel interior, exterior, frame & flanged feet, electric ignition, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24GA10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|