The Vulcan 1GR35M fryer is ideal for medium-volume applications, with a fry tank oil capacity of 35 to 40 pounds. There is a V-shaped cold zone where sediment can fall beneath the cooking area so it will not carbonize and ruin the oil, which can extend oil life and ensure it does not give foods a burnt flavor. A millivolt thermostat control is used to adjust the temperature on this unit, and temperatures range from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. A tank brush, clean-out rod, and crumb scoop are all included for cleaning out the 14-inch-by-14-inch fry tank.
The entire fryer is constructed from stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion, scratching and denting. There are four 6-inch casters that make moving the fryer for cleaning and filtering simple. Two casters have locks to keep the fryer in place. With twin fry baskets, the operator can cook two different types of food at once; plastic handles on the baskets reduce the risk of burns. The Vulcan 1GR35M fryer is heated by natural gas. The high-limit shut-off valve turns the flow of gas off if temperatures rise to an unsafe level.
- Heated by natural gas
- Millivolt thermostat control has a temperature range of 200-400 degrees F
- 35-40-lb. oil capacity fry tank
- 14 in. x 14 in. fry tank
- V-shaped cold zone allows sediment to fall under the burners to prevent them from burning and changing the flavor of the oil
- Tank brush is used to clean out the fry tank
- Crumb scoop allows the operator to remove debris
- Clean-out rod for breaking apart particles
- Stainless steel construction makes the unit heavy duty and resistant to minor damage
- 11⁄4-in. full port ball type drain valve
- (4) 6-in. casters are adjustable and 2 lock in place
- Twin fry baskets have plastic-coated handles to protect hands from burns
- 3 heat exchange tubes are easy to clean due to how they are positioned
- High-limit shut-off valve turns off the gas flow if temperatures exceed the safe limit
- Gas shut off valve and pilot safety system
- Requires 6 in. of clearance on the sides and rear
- 16-in. clearance from open top burners required
- 90,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 471⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, natural gas, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 35-40 lb. capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, 6" adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 90,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA FLame, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 1GR35M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|