The Vulcan 1ER50A electric fryer has a 50-pound oil capacity in the 141⁄8-inch-by-151⁄2-inch stainless steel tank. There are twin fry baskets, and each one has a plastic-coated handle, reducing the risk of burns. Solid state control knobs adjust the temperature from 200 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and have multiple fat melt modes. Preheat and cook times are reduced with its fast recovery. The cabinet is made of stainless steel to add durability, resist corrosion, and make it easy to clean. The Vulcan 1ER50A electric fryer has 6-inch adjustable legs to keep the unit elevated off the floor.
- 141⁄8-in. x 151⁄2-in. stainless steel tank has a 50-lb. oil capacity
- Temperature adjusts between 200-390 degrees F with solid state knob controls
- Multiple fat melt modes offer efficient, accurate melting
- Fast recovery time minimizes preheat and cook times
- Twin fry baskets have plastic-coated handles for safety
- Corrosion is resisted since the cabinet is made of stainless steel
- Lifted off the floor with (4) 6-in. adjustable legs
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 17 kW, 47 A
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 343⁄8 in. D x 397⁄16 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Fryer, electric, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 50 lb. capacity, solid state analog knob control with melt cycles, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, (4) adjustable legs, 17 kW, cULus, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/50-60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 1ER50A-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Specialty Options||Melt Cycle|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 20 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|