The Traulsen G31310 three-section reach-in freezer has nine epoxy-coated wire shelves. LED lights shine on the items to enhance visibility. In the unit, the temperature ranges from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can adjust the temperature on the microprocessor, which has an LED display. As product is loaded into the Traulsen G31310 three-section reach-in freezer, the Load-Sure guard prevents items from being placed too close to the cabinet walls. To maximize interior storage space, the evaporator coil is located out of the foodzone. The condenser coil is accessible for maintenance from the front.
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves per section
- Load-Sure guard prevents product from being placed too close to the interior walls, allowing air to flow properly around product
- LED interior lighting enhances visibility
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum interior and exterior sides
- Stainless steel front and doors resist rust and scratches
- 3 doors have horizontal, recessed handles that do not protrude into the aisle
- EZ-Clean door gaskets add lasting strength
- 6-in. locking casters
- 6.7 A, 15.81 kW, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 76.3125 in. W x 35 in. D x 83.4375 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Water-resistant microprocessor controls the temperature
- Controls include an LED temperature display
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Evaporator coil is located out of the foodzone to maximize usable interior space
- Front-accessible condenser coil
More in-depth information on reach-in freezer features is available in our three-section freezers buyers' guide.
Dealer's Choice Freezer, Reach-in, three-section, 69.1 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration with microprocessor control, stainless steel front & full height doors (hinged left/right/right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6" high casters, unit can be programmed to operate at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, 1 hp, cULus, NSF, 115v/60Hz/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen G31310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||58-73 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|