The Federal LPRSS3 BLK refrigerated open air merchandiser uses an air curtain to keep products cold. The entire cabinet is insulated with high density urethane foam to retain cold air. A night curtain is provided to go over the open part of the cabinet so it does not have to run on full power all the time. The black interior ends and back panel made products stand out, while the lights enhance the presentation. Your food sits on two tiered, black, metal shelves; the lower display deck is corrosion resistant and durable since it is made from stainless steel.
With an adjustable temperature control, you can set the temperature between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The evaporator coil compartment is insulated and corrosion resistant to provide long lasting service in commercial establishments. A condensate evaporator is provided so the refrigeration system is self-contained. The refrigeration system is fully accessible for easy and quick servicing. The Federal LPRSS3 BLK refrigerated open air merchandiser must be in a setting where the relative humidity does not exceed 55 percent and the ambient temperature does not surpass 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Base is constructed of steel
- 2 tiered, black, metal shelves are adjustable
- Stainless steel display deck is corrosion resistant
- Black interior ends and back panel make products easy to see
- Glass end panels provide more visibility from more angles
- Lights improve the presentation of products
- High-density foam insulates the cabinet to retain cold air
- Night curtain saves you energy by not running on full strength
- Adjustable feet stabilize on uneven ground
- Rear of unit must be at least 6 in. away from walls
- Must be used in a setting where the ambient temperature will not go over 75 degrees F and the relative humidity will not go over 55 percent
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 16 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 46 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range is maintained by the electronic control
- Temperature control is adjustable for your convenience
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear for easy and quick service
- Condensate evaporator is provided for a self-contained system
- Evaporator coil compartment is insulated and resistant to corrosion
Specialty Display Low Profile Self-Serve Refrigerated Merchandiser (36"L x 34"W x 46"H), self contained refrigeration with condensate evaporator, adjustable temperature control, energy saving night curtain, horizontal top light, two tiers of solid black metal shelves, stainless steel display deck and black interior, black trim, tempered glass ends, cord and plug, choice of laminate, UL safety and UL sanitation approved, 1/3 HP, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal LPRSS3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Specialty Options||Curved Glass|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|