The Federal CD3628 non-refrigerated countertop merchandiser has curved glass on the front to provide more room and eliminate glare. This unit has a metal construction that is painted black and stainless to reduce the appearance of scratches and dents. The black display deck resists scratches, and the front and end glass panels are made of tempered glass so customers can see your product. Sliding rear doors are easy to remove for cleaning and make loading and unloading easy. Black wire shelves are adjustable into two positions and have two tiers. The top and shelf lights on the Federal CD3628 non-refrigerated countertop merchandiser are shielded to protect product and enhance the appearance of food.
- Black wire shelves are adjustable up and down so they can be tilted in 2 positions
- Curved glass provides more room
- Front and end glass panels are tempered
- Shelf lights, shelf supports, and shelves are removable
- Top and shelf lights are shielded to protect product and make it more visible
- Sliding rear doors are removable and make loading and unloading easy
- Black display deck resists scratching
- Black painted metal and stainless steel construction is durable and hides the appearance of scratches and dents
- Designed for merchandisers to be placed directly next to one another for continuous line-up
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.5 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 35 in. W x 29.7 in. D x 25.12 in. H
- UL-EPH and UL listed
Signature Series Counter Top Non-Refrigerated Merchandiser (36"L x 30"W x 25"H), tempered curved front glass, top light and lighted shelves, two tiers of adjustable black wire shelves, black display deck, black painted metal and stainless construction with black trim, removable sliding glass rear doors, tempered glass end panels set directly on counter, cord and plug, UL safety and UL sanitation approved. Contact customer service for other available color options.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal CD3628 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet