The Dormont CLDBMX-S2L filtration system can be used on soda machines, fountain beverage systems, and dual carbonated dispensers. Filtered water helps enhance the performance and reliability of these machines. The need for maintenance and downtime are decreased since this filtration system helps reduce chloramine and the taste and odor of chlorine. Two 20-inch Slimline chloramine filter blocks are used. Inlet and outlet water pressure gauges are used so you can see how the pressure drops across the unit so you know when the cartridge needs replacing. The water shutoff valve makes servicing the unit easy, while the flush kit makes installing it simple. The Dormont CLDBMX-S2L filtration system has a polypropylene filter housing that is mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket.
- Helps diminish the taste and odor of chloramine and chlorine in beverages
- Decreases the need for service calls due to water quality issues
- (2) 3⁄8-in. NPT brass ball valves
- Flush kit makes installation easy
- Inlet and outlet water pressure gauges show how pressure drops across the unit so you can tell when the cartridge needs to be replaced
- Polypropylene filter housing is mounted on powder-coated steel bracket
- (2) 20-in. Slimline chloramine filter blocks
- Designed to be used in soda machines, fountain drink systems, and dual carbonated dispensers
- Increases the life of fountain beverages, as well as the performance and reliability of the machine
- Water shutoff valves make servicing easy
- Overall Dimensions: 1611⁄16 in. W x 415⁄16 in. D x 259⁄16 in. H
Cold Bev Max-S2L Filtration System, controls chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, (2) 3/8-inch NPT Lead Free brass ball valves and flush kit, water pressure gauges, polypropylene filter housings mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket, uses (2) 20-inch Slimline high-capacity thick wall chloramine filter blocks
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dormont CLDBMX-S2L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet